- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
Geography teacher by profession.I am married to an Army officer since past 21 yrs.I am blessed with a son and a daughter.I am a creative,friendly and a light hearted person by nature and possess a positive attitude towards life.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
As a teacher when my students parents confide in me and make a mention that how their child has changed oneself after interacting with me,makes me feel the sense of achievement by making a difference in a childâ€™s life.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty lies in oneâ€™s thoughts,as to how you perceive things.If you have a beautiful mind then you will be a beautiful and a complete person.One should be able to win the hearts by ones inner beauty.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
One should have a positive and a religious mindset. So that the essence of being together is always there and togetherness makes your family a happy and a healthy one.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
Holidaying with your family and loved ones makes it a perfect idea since togetherness matters, destination can be any.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
I have always dreamâ€™t of being on the ramp one day so through this pageant I would like to fulfil my dream of modelling.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Terrorism is the main concern in the country today as the surgical strikes going on at the borders makes it a matter of concern. This shows that the relations with the neighbour are just not cordial. The number of people being killed is very disturbing, whether a soldier or a civilian. War like situation also affects the economy of the country.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
â€AFTER EVERY FALL THERE IS A RISEâ€ quote encourages me and keeps me going. One should not feel dejected at oneâ€™s failure because when you fall you definitely get up. So there will be for sure another opening for you to do well and achieve your goal.
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
To have the spirit of true sportsmanship one should be dedicated, true to the spirit of the game, true to oneâ€™s ability, play with courage, respect the opponent and play by the rules.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
As a charity ambassador I would like to give a helping hand to the children who are homeless and uneducated by raising funds to provide them the basic amenities of food and shelter and then educating them. So as to make them a responsible citizen of the country.