- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
Though difficult to describe oneself in brief, Iâ€™d like to think of myself as a combination of a modern-day working woman with a traditional personality.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
I feel high by empowering 100 people to support their families by providing them employment and growth opportunities.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty according to me is not just physical appearance but the nature and personality of a person.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A happy and complete family isnâ€™t the one that just stays under one roof, itâ€™s that which spends time together willingly and cherishes every moment of it. Itâ€™s where all decisions of every member are understood and respected because they are made while keeping familyâ€™s needs above selfish desires.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
Holidaying isnâ€™t going to an exotic location, it is finding a few days to relax and pamper myself.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
Iâ€™m participating in this to be able to stand in society and say â€œYes, itâ€™s possibleâ€ where a girl born in one of the most remote villages of a backward state can do as much or even more than any other girl, given an equal opportunity.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
As an Indian, I feel we are getting increasingly impatient and selfish and until we stop putting ourselves before everyone else, no change in laws will make things better.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
â€œBelive you can and youâ€™re halfway there.â€ â€“ Theodore Roosevelt
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
â€˜Sportsmanshipâ€™ to me is to keep fighting irrespective of the situation that arises, to never give up and believe that everything is possible.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I would like to organize workshops for the less-fortunate people of all ages to teach and guide them about hygiene, culture, civic duties and basic rights.