- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am Ujjayini Chakraborty from a small town named Burdwan near Kolkata. Being brought up in a joint family of twenty five members had made me a loving, caring and happy-go- lucky person. My hobbies are gyming, dancing and travelling and exploring new places. My motto in life is “always be true to yourself”, because until and unless you are true to yourself, you can never be true to others.
- You’re Achievements that makes you feel high.
Always being true to oneself and becoming an honest person, I believe itself is an achievement. Apart from that when I got selected for Miss Diva 2016 and represented my beautiful eastern region and its people in Mumbai.
- Define the true beauty.
I always believe in being beautiful rather being pretty because prettiness will fade at one point of time but being a beautiful person from within is something that will never fade.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Embracing each other with love and care can only make a complete healthy and happy family.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
For me place doesn’t matter, my idea of holidaying is spending quality time with my loved ones.
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Queen of Substance?
Ever since I was a little girl, I always dreamt of being on stage. Being a small town girl, I have faced a lot of difficulties achieving my dream because had a notion that pageantry is all about portraying a woman’s body. My main motto of participation is to become the inspiration to those woman who are talented but cannot come out of their shell and also give a message that pageantry is all about portraying a woman’s soul.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
I would say intolerance of the people is hurting the country. Every now and then there are protests and violence in several parts of country is something that is bothering me.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
“You cannot believe in god until you believe in yourself”-swami Vivekananda
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
Sportsmanship is all about being true and fair and I believe until and unless you are true to yourself you can never be true to others.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
Our youth is our future and I would mainly focus on the educational part of poor children who cannot afford because I believe “padhega tabhi toh badhega desh”. Only proper education can empower our country.