Dr. Nivedita Telang
- A brief about yourself and how you describe your personality and persona.
Marathi Mulgi born and brought up in Aamchi Mumbai. Academically strong secured 90.5 % in Tenth standard and 97% in PCB In Twelfth standard. Completed MBBS and Post graduation in Anesthesiology from Mumbai University and worked as an Associate Consultant in Anesthesiology in PD Hinduja hospital for 2 yrs after which entered Pharmaceutical industry. Currently Head Medical Affairs in a leading MNC Pharmaceutical organization Wife of an Ophthalmologist and Mother of a Preteen. Compassionate, Talented and Hardworking medical professional Go -Getter, Striving for Perfection Strong believer of â€œExcellence is not being the best; but it is doing your best. Your competition is yourself, plan to outdo your past, not others.
- Your achievements that makes you feel high.
I would like to classify my achievements as Professional and Personal
1. Anesthesiologist with 15yrs of experience in Pharmaceutical sector
2. Head Medical Affairs in a leading Multi-National Pharmaceutical Organization leading a team of 9 Medical Advisors
3. Received many awards and Recognition for my contribution in the Health care sector
1. Caring and loving husband
2. Smart, intelligent and witty son.
3. Lovable sister as mentor and guide
4. Most loving and caring GOD LIKE parents.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty is not determined by external aspects and appearances but is something very deep. It is the warmth, care, compassion and love that a person exhibits. Likewise, a Mother is always BEAUTIFUL to her CHILD
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A family that laughs together stays together. Being available for each other in times of happiness as well as in times of needs completes a family. A happy family will almost always be healthy
- What is your favorite idea of holidaying?
Holidaying for me is Spending Time with Family and Friends. It need not be an exotic location, its just travelling together and spending and enjoying the surrounding together My favourite all time Holiday destination is GOA or any other calm and serene beach where I can soak myself in the goodness of nature from Sunrise to Sunset
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Queen of Substance?
Having achieved most of the aspects of the Maslowâ€™s pyramid of Human needs, I now strive for achieving my SELF ACTUALISATION. This is where I would be able to discover my TRUE SELF and unleash my CREATIVE potential. This is the reason I am participating in the Mrs India Queen of Substance.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
I observe that the people around are becoming less sensitive towards the feelings of others. I believe that is the ROOT CAUSE of all wrong doings in the country such as corruption and violence. This is overall making it unpleasant for the inhabitants of the country.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
"Do Good and Good will come back to youâ€. This quote defines my life. Have witnessed many ups and downs in life but this quote has kept me going and finally when I see the results I believe it even more.
- What is true Sportsmanship for you?
True Sportsmanship to me is Celebration of Each and Every Success whether it belongs to you or not as CELEBRATION is the ESSENCE of LIFE. It is also important to Learn from the Success of others as One should never stop learning in LIFE
- If you are selected as a Charity Ambassador what value addition would you like to make for our society and how?
EDUCATION is the prime need of our society. Being a medical professional, I would like to contribute by educating the SOCIETY on the importance of Health and Nutrition for Growth, Development and Overall Wellbeing. DRIVING public awareness campaigns on creating this awareness would help me to achieve this objective.