- A brief about yourself and how you describe your personality and persona.
I am a person with caring heart who is always willing to offer hand to help others.Â I am a constant learner as I believe everyday has something new to teach. I am very proud of myself and that makes me a confident person.
- Your achievements that makes you feel high.
To be a mother and my journey from being a naive girl to a confident woman is my biggest achievement till now and it makes me feel very high.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty is something that can see beauty in everything, good in odd, best in worst and simplify life with baby steps to reach and experience the beauty of life.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Being non judge mental about each other, willingness to share and care and accepting each other makes a complete, healthy and happy family.
- What is your favorite idea of holidaying?
A complete relaxed stay with good set of friends, variety of good food, exploring new places and lots of shopping is my favorite idea of holidaying.
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Queen of Substance?
Mrs. India queen of substance seemed impossible to me long time back so to make this impossible into â€˜I AM POSSIBLE â€˜I am participating and I feel this is the platform where I will be able to share my knowledge and experience to mark my contribution to the society and help people who are not aware of handling special children and also their strengths.Â I want to create magic of awareness with love and passion.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Not taking a stand at the right time against any odd and afterwards following people coming up with the same issueÂ bothers me a lot as it only takes courage to face and fight the situation.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
à¤…à¤—à¤° à¤†à¤ª à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤†à¤¸à¥à¤¥à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¤¤à¥‹ à¤¬à¤‚à¤¦ à¤¦à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤° à¤®à¥‡à¤‚ à¤à¥€ à¤°à¤¾à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥ˆ à¥¤
- What is true Sportsmanship for you?
True sportsmanship is an emotion where enjoyment of participation and enthusiasm of winning keeps you going.
- If you are selected as a Charity Ambassador what value addition would you like to make for our society and how?
I would like to create awareness about the â€˜special and giftedâ€™ children and also give them the platform to be what they want to be.