Mrs. A Vaghasia
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
My self Asha Vaghasia 41 year old and mother of 2 handsome boys. I like to describe me as a multi tasker as i can do more then one things at time which every women has potential witjin them and i am one of them.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
My biggest achievement is being a mother which make me feel high everytime because I get inspire from my children's achievements and hardwork.
- Define the true beauty.
Beauty to me is something within something inside me and I love the inside beautiful women in me. Beauty to me is smile on your face which makes your surrounding happy and positive. Beauty is when you stand for right and humanity.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Respect and trust for each other are the basic nececity for happy n healthy family.If this two elements are in proper balance I donâ€™t think so any family has any issues.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
My favourite idea of holidaying is adventures trips as being sports person I always love mountaineering and tracking. Being with nature and feel the God s creation would be my way of holidaying.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
This is I can say a dream. I have studied Fashion designing and since those days I had a dream to participate in beauty contests. And now today I feel life has given a chance then why not to grab it. I am a hardcore learner and love to learn new things everyday so this participation is also a learning for me.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
There are so many things and issues we all know that can bother any normal Indian. The issue bothering me is the way our youth blindly following the western culture and some what we also is really panicking as because of that we are loosing up on our own cultural values.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
Quote which inspire me always " A smile on a face is the most expensive ornament one can wear so keep smiling and you will win the Universe"
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
In a game called life true sportsmanship for me is to give up on your game when you know you are gping to win but your loved one going to lose.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
As an charity ambassador I would like to start a parenting school for government school children because if we convince and teach parents the value of education we can bring a smile on innocent faces and hope for the better tomorrow.