Dr. K Bhalerao
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am Kavita, a caring daughter, a responsible wife and a loving mother. I am a Dentist by profession , with a positive attitude towards life. I have reached so far with sheer hard work which makes me more humble. I believe in goodness in every person. I canâ€™t stand liars and stay away from politics. I am honest ,fun loving, very sentimental person who cares beyond limits. I am also aware about my commitment towards the society and I always strive to contribute for enhancing human values around me. I have no regrets and have no complaints and thank almighty every moment for extending this magnificent journey called life.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
1.To complete dream of my parents of becoming Dentist. 2.To become mother and to become friends with my Daughter and grow and learn with her. 3.To successfully run a practice for last 13years,by creating Awareness about dental health. 4. To be able to learn Buddhism, complete my M.A. in Pali language and thrive to pursue PhD(Pali) from Mumbai University at this age. 5.To be able to be associated with Rotary club of Nashik East to do more social work for needy. 6.To be able to conduct Sanskar school for kids age between 4 to 14 through community center. 7.To learn dance at this age which was a childhood dream. 7.And last but not the list to stand in front of all of u to Present myself and learn so much from everyone here.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty is Elegance which never fades. True beauty lies in Simplicity. To be beautiful means to be yourself, to accept yourself As you are. Outer beauty is going to fade with time but inner beauty ,beautiful mind is everlasting beauty.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Complete ,healthy and happy family is one where every one in family is able to express oneself and to be able to take decision in any kind of situation, good or bad.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
My idea Favorite of Holidaying, is to explore new destination ,go close to the nature. Go on trekking with my family and friends.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
This is great platform to explore oneself, to learn and experience . I want to experience it so that I Can represent women who Are from small town but dream high and aim high. I want to overcome my fears and challenge my limitations. To reach at the level where to be able to give back to society.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
CASTISM AND RAPE Firstly, INDIA needs to become castless and in order to achieve that we need to follow only one religion, HUMANITY. Secondly , we need to give sex education to every one in Society to create awareness. Rape is an incident, itâ€™s not the end of life, where one needs to have proper rehabilitation.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
1. This too shall pass. 2. Itâ€™s from Miley Cyrus, THE CLIMB. There is always gonna be another mountain, Iâ€™m always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be a uphill battle,sometimes you gonna have to lose. Ainâ€™t about how fast I get there. Ainâ€™t about whatâ€™s waiting on the other sideâ€¦ ITâ€™S THE CLIMB.
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
1.To be able to give your 100% knowing the fact that winning or losing is part of game. 2.To have faith in yourself ,be disciplined and accept the results without sadness in mind. 3. Keeping in mind the fact that there is abundance in the universe for everyone so should have healthy competition.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
1. I would like to create awareness about dental health in rural as well as urban areas. 2. I would like to work for people who are facing depression Due to loneliness especially youths and old age people. 3.I would like to work for cleanliness drive for our country.