- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
Simple girl with big dreams, emotional, confident, ready to explore the world on my own terms.
- You’re Achievements that makes you feel high.
Being a small-town girl, managed to achieve a superb career by putting lots of hard work. Flown plane as an Air wing cadet, first person in my family who travelled abroad on her own.
- Define the true beauty.
True beauty exists within ourselves inside our heart,it can never be defined by outside appearance.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Where people are loyal, not afraid to tell the truth, capable to take stands about theirindividual opinions, trust and be there for each other in health and sickness.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
Although I am family person but I really like and enjoy my own company as well. I really like to travel alone and create my own experiences instead of depending on someone else.
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Queen of Substance?
To give myself a chance so that I can achieve a platform where my opinion matters and motivates others to help those who are in need. And spread love across the globe.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Domestic Violence, Rape Cases and Gender Diversity.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
“Think like a Queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness” By Oprah Winfrey
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
Participation and healthy competition.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
To raise voice against domestic violence by giving confidence and care those who are in need. Want to work in area of educating children’s, so that they can understand difference between right and wrong, as correct education is the biggest savior and have the power to change mindset of people.