DR. SNEHA GHADIGAONKAR
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I earned doctorate in Organic Chemistry from one of the most prestigious Institutes in India ‘Bhabha Atomic Research Centre’. Currently, I am leading an Intellectual property Rights department in a multinational national company, based in Mumbai. I am a confident, conscientious, multitasking woman and passionate towards my work. I embrace the challenges in life and leave no stone unturned to create the good memories and achieve success. Versatility is my second name. I believe in work-life balance, living life to the fullest and explore new things to enrich myself.
- You’re Achievements that makes you feel high.
• The love and faith of my daughter in me. • The unconditional support of my family. • My academic achievements: ? Starting Ph. D post-marriage and completing the same timely in spite of many barricades, ? Holding top ranks in school and college, ? Completing the certifications required for my job profile. • The belief that loved ones bestow upon me.
- Define the true beauty.
In my view, beauty is not confined to the external appearances. Instead, it is proportional to the compassion and right attitude that individual holds. Feeling good about yourself and doing good to self and to others, is a real beauty….. Owning a pure heart and kind soul is a real beauty.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Staying connected through souls, sharing great level of care and understanding and happy mind of each of the member at home which resonates with giggles, laughters, occasional fights makes a complete, healthy and happy family for me.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
Since I am nature loving person, an idea of spending over a week’s quality time with my family in the lap of nature, away from the routine time bound schedule and relaxing, feeling the breeze and exploring the beauty of the nature is my favorite idea of Holidaying.
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Queen of Substance?
Participating and winning this coveted crown has always been my dream. This pageant will give me the platform and the voice to do beneficial things for the society in much larger way than what I am currently doing. Through this platform and my work, I can inspire many to do there bit for the mankind in whatever possible way. And lastly, I can leave a message for all women in our country that however tough, time and energy-demanding profession a woman is into, she is able to manage the tasks on all fronts and come up with the flying colours.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
The delay in serving justice to women who have lost their lives to the violence they received (rapes, acid attacks, domestic violence) or living the rest of the life with enormous pain, bothers me the most. The timely justice is not only important for victims but is a strongest and most needed action to prevent all kinds of violence in future.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
The quote that encourages me the most is ‘Sky is not the limit, the limit is YOU’. It inspires me to explore new things, accept the challenges I come across and to be the best version of me.
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
Preparing self for the victory after failure, also, preparing self for breaking own record to create new and respecting opponent’s skills/ talent is true “Sportsmanship” in my view.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
If I would get selected as a Charity Ambassador, I would use my Intellect to bring in positive changes in the society. Focusing on the area of development children (both, girls and boys), I would ensure giving them good health, education and the best value system. This will help our nation to be enriched with healthy and educated young generation with descent value system which is self- regulated towards other genders. This in enormous way will ensure the safety of women in upcoming decades and forever there after.