Mrs. M. Kamaran
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
B.com graduate with 5yrs of professional experience in Airlines as Cabin Crew. I love capturing moments through photography. I strong believe in us not me .Confident and motivated woman with a positive attitude and always ready to learn and adapt whatever comes my way.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
I was Topper in 12th standard in whole school. Recieved 2 gold medals in Judo championship at district level and 1 silver medal at state level in the same.
- Define the true beauty.
According to me True beauty is both In and out of individual because when a person is beautiful from inside it shows very well in their outer personality too.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A complete, healthy and happy family for me is when we aim towards same goal wholeheartedly taking health and happiness together. Enjoying small moments together and loving unconditionally.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
My favourite idea of Holidaying is with my family keeping aside finances and location because everything is secondary when we are together.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
Mrs. India queen of substance is the only platform for married woman to showcase who they really are as an individual and represent themselves at National and International level and I will be fortunate to be part of it.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
I really appreciate the fact about India where unity in diversity exists at its peak. As I have travelled and visited various countries, I strongly feel there is much to be accomplished by our Nation in areas of women safety, poverty, education, child labour, hygiene etc.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
A famous quote by Albert Einstein that really inspires me is â€œ Strive no to be of Success, but rather to be of valueâ€
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
A true sportsmanship according to me is whether you win or lose, you have to give your 100% and best always.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
If I will get a chance to be a charity ambassador I would like to make people aware on importance of girl child education and stopping the killing of female foeticide by actively involved in every project by the charity organization and at personal level too by creating an awareness in my surrounding and city too.