Mrs D. Patel
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am peopleâ€™s person, my bubbly nature help me recognise among my peers and family. I truly believe that if you are positive you can gain more recognition and support
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
I come from far Village, after marriage I started Salon business from my home, today I take pride that I have well established business, that support my family.
- Define the true beauty.
True Beauty is being who you are, fresh and sparkling; it should be pure both from within and outside.
- hat makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Honesty and Understanding makes a complete family, my husband and Son have been my true support in my journey, they are honest and they understand my being so thatâ€™s why I am strong and ready to face any challenges.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
A picture perfect family and people who give positive vibes, without people holiday is incomplete, I am attracted to good nature both from surrounding and people I meet.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
I feel that this will honour my prestige and the hard work I have put to reach the stage where I am now; I want to set example that in life if you believe in yourself then nothing can stop you.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Girl empowerment, this topic is only in books, girls donâ€™t need empowerment they are powerful. Rape, Acid Attacks, Female Foeticide are given political angles, all I want is family and society should educate boyâ€™s and menâ€™s to respect and support girls.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
e positive, never say that you canâ€™t, always believe you can.
- What is true â€œSportsmanshipâ€ for you?
A true sportsmanship is to let everyone grow, never let down your Juniors, never disrespect your elders, never hurt your friends, always smile and stay calm, good thing will happen.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
Today people donâ€™t have time, but they have money to spend. I would like to build , digital platform where I can provide extended support to underprivileged in remote area