- How you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am a fun loving person, happy go lucky and believe in one philosophy “To live, to love, to learn and to leave a legacy”.
- Your achievements that make you feel high?
Handling multiple roles both personally and professionally makes a feel high.
- Define the true beauty.
Beauty lies in the eyes…”Its said What is inside manifests outside”, through the eyes.
- Do you consider yourself to be a giver or taker?
I am both a giver and taker, Giver of good wishes and love and taker of blessings and smiles.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
My idea of holidaying would be close to nature… enjoying the serene beauty with my near and dear ones.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance.
Participating in this pageant is a dream come true, this is a platform for every married women to showcase her beauty, knowledge and intelligence.
- If you were given the chance to live again, what would it be?
If given a chance I would be born as me only because I truly know my qualities and how can I leverage this to the society.
- The quote or saying that encourages you .
I am perfect in my imperfections, secure in my insecurities, happy In my pain, strong in my weaknesses and beautiful in my own way...”I AM ME”
- Many teenagers and youngsters are bullied worldwide for having
One message to the teenagers is ;to feel good about themselves… these are temporary changes in the human body… Focus on the creation of God!!We all are beautiful…
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to do for our Society and how? Why do you think giving back to society is important?
To create awareness in the women fraternity to come forward and participate in such programs.