- How you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am a tall beauty with brains, who looks smart in Indian as well as western attire. I carry the classical Indian wear of saree graciously and gorgeously. I am a science graduate with textile designing as my specialty.
- Your achievements that make you feel high?
Learning swimming at the age of 29 has made me feel high and raising two lovely children in the most beautiful thing to happen in my life.
- Define the true beauty.
Beauty actually lies in the eyes of beholder, it lies skin deep in true sense. I generally say “VO SURAT HI KYA JISME SEERAT NA HO”.
- Do you consider yourself to be a giver or taker?
I consider myself a giver and taker both. I prefer not to donate money to the begging children on street rather I take any one or two of them with myself to any food joint or restaurant and let them enjoy their meals. It gives me immense pleasure to feed them in this way. A taker in the sense that I love to take whatever I want from my mother and my husband.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
I would love to holiday in a nice serene resort in isolation and pampering myself with spa, body massage, nice food and drinks. An evening cocktail at a pool side bar with Indian classical music.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance.
It will provide me a platform to conquer my “END HUNGER” mission. It will also provide me a platform to help rape victims and those girls who are assaulted and witnessed acid attacks. I want to convey a message to all the beautiful married ladies who get stuck to their houses and are unable to make their dreams come true.
- If you were given the chance to live again, what would it be?
If I had a chance to live again I would definitely like to become a social worker to complete all the tasks above mentioned which I had left as open threads.
- The quote or saying that encourages you .
“IF YOU TRY, YOU DOUBT FAILURE, IF YOU DON’T, YOU CONFIRM IT”.
- Many teenagers and youngsters are bullied worldwide for having
To these people my message is “looks doesn’t matter if you have got a motivation to do something good for the society and Nation”. If your heart is pure and mind is clear then you don’t require anything else. According to me this is the real beauty.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to do for our Society and how? Why do you think giving back to society is important?
I would like to help and counsel the rape victims and acid attack victims. I will encourage them to continue their education and careers and help them to boost their morale to reinstate them into the main stream. Because society has given so much to me in terms of education, luxury, family and friends so I owe it to reform and help others achieve what they are unable to. I strongly believe in the famous saying “KAR BHALA TO HO BHALA”.