- How you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am a focused, ambitious & faithful person. I take immense joy & pride in what I do and give my 100%. I believe in karma, we have to do our bit to achieve what we want.
- Your achievements that make you feel high.
Various events organized successfully at school, college & corporate level. My dance performances, won Ms. Fresher 2004, campus placement, promotion from Soft. Engineer to HR Executive.
- Define the true beauty.
For me, beauty lies in the attitude of a person, positive thinking, being kind, never say NO attitude, confidence, respecting humanity, loving children and old people. It does not matter how you look.
- Do you consider yourself to be a giver or taker?
Both. Giving-taking is a part of life. More important is giving selflessly and never forget to acknowledge and be thankful for what you get.
- What is your favourite Idea of Holidaying?
My idea of holidaying is relaxing, taking a break from daily routine and rejuvenating. Be it going to a new place with family, friends or just staying in my own house, it should revive and charge me up.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance.
It will be a proud achievement in being a part of MIQS. As I always wanted to make a difference to the society & MIQS is associated with NGO like HCWA, this platform can help me live my 2 dreams together.
- If you were given the chance to live again, what would it be?
I would choose to be the same person that I am today, only if I get to keep the knowledge of what I’ve learned thru poor choices. I would make this life better.
- The quote or saying that encourages you .
“Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.”- Ernest Hemingway
- Many teenagers and youngsters are bullied worldwide for having .
I advice them to be positive & love themselves, its only then the world will see their inner beauty. Nobody is perfect, they should be grateful as there are so many other people with worse disabilities.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to do for our Society and how? Why do you think giving back to society is important?
Raising awareness of the organization’s work, goals & financial needs. B) Gathering life-saving monetary donations for an organization. C) Developing strategies to encourage new or increased engagement. Biggest reward of giving selflessly back to the society is the realization and satisfaction that I’ve made a significant or positive change in someone’s life. Which will make us a better human being and that in turn will be beneficial for society again.