Mrs. M Yadav
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
A small town woman (Kosli, Rewari, Haryana) with big Dreams, got a beautiful name from her parents. My name is Martina Yadav, lucky to havean understanding and wonderful parent and proud be a wife of an Army Officer. An independent woman that fulfilling every expectations and responsibility professionally and personally with full dedication and honesty.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
I am a self-made Woman that accepts failure with smiling face and convert as an opportunity. Always be a Ray of Positive hope for my family and friends in their hard times. Started my career with 02 digits earning for a day and now Heading Administration in Canadian Multinational firm.
- Define the true beauty.
A woman who understands the meaning & importance of “Gratitude “towards each and everything that she has in her life. If you feel good from inside, you found beauty in everything around you.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A mental peace and good health makes a happy family for me.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
Clean my home, spend quality time with my family, have yummy and healthy food, experiment with my clothes, watch movie with my husband are favorite idea for holidaying.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
Because of this platform, I will be more confident and will able to set an example for married women that they have N numbers of opportunity, they just have believed in themselves and grab every golden opportunity that comes in their way.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Populations is the major concern for our country, sources are so less, and consumption ratio is very high that’s effects our environment very badly. Bad Hygiene equals to the birth of diseases, if we are not physically fit, how we give our contribution towards country’s development and growth.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
This is my personal self-Motivated Quote that encourage me throughout my life: - “There is a Beautiful Sunshine day after a dark night” Be Positive, Think Positive and Universe give you back as you want.
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
A good attitude, patience and self-control true Sportsmanship qualities for me.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I will try to make people realized that Live for others at least for few minutes /few hours/ for life, help needy people, Support them, Encourage them, motivate them, Be Kind and send Gratitude to God that you are in situation that you are able to Help others.