Mrs. R Jaiswal
- A brief about yourself and how you describe your personality and persona.
My name is dr Rajni Jaiswal , born and brought up in Sikkim, presently working in Panipat as an Ultrasonologist . Am a single mother to an eighteen year old son. Am adaptable, adventurous as willing to undertake new and daring enterprises and that’s why am here, ambitious, compassionate, a good citizen and kind hearted.
- Your achievements that makes you feel high.
As a single mother staying away from my family ,raising my son alone along with my job and when I see my son growing and becoming a man of eighteen year old, I feel high. And on professional ground reaching on this stage and all the eyes looking at me makes me feel high.
- Define the true beauty.
Beauty is skin deep and understanding the need and pain of others.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
where we stand for each other, compassionate for each other and looking at each other gives us happiness and support.
- What is your favorite idea of holidaying?
Since am a doctor, helping women in remote areas with their medical problems.
- Why you are participating in Mrs. India Queen of Substance?
A women of substance is a women of power, women of positive influence and women of meaning. These are the three drives because of which am here.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
Wellbeing of the women, sexual harassment and rape cases.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
"The biggest adventure you can take is to live life of your dreams." Challenges are gifts that force us to search for new center of gravity. Don’t fight them, find a new way to stand.
- What is true Sportsmanship for you?
Be strong when you are weak, Brave when you are scared and humble when you are victorious.
- If you are selected as a Charity Ambassador what value addition would you like to make for our society and how?
The most important value that I would like to cultivate in society as a charity ambassador is “Empathy” that is ability to share and understand the feelings of another. To cultivate this value, I will start an NGO that will take workshops in different schools to create this value.