Mrs. S Krishna
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am a person who is determined to live life to the fullest. I value independence and freedom .Curious about places in the world which makes me travel. I am Adventurous to an extent with adrenaline rush for ticking my bucket list off .Always optimistic and up to explore something new.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
I would like to mention about the recent one which really makes me feel high. Travelling all alone to Pokhara and knocking of my bucket list i.e. Sky diving over Himalayas makes me proud about myself.
- Define the true beauty.
Being Self Confident and kindness inside you.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A complete healthy happy family is the one which binds each member with love, support and trust. Feels happy in ones success and never gives up being the backbone for each other.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
I always like the idea of travelling as a traveler than the tourist. Also as a solo traveler you get the real flavor of that place and people.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
Best way to explore yourself is when you compete with your better self .I feel Mrs India is one of such platform which gives you opportunity to explore your better self and also provides opportunity to give back to society.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
United we stand and divided we fall. Our country was always invaded on basis of this motto.Even today our country is going through problems over caste,religion,state and region. If political parties decide to fight elections on the basis of ideology and plans instead of flaunting caste and religious factors, most of the problems of India will disappear
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
Don’t stop until you are proud.
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
Carrying yourself with pride even if you have won or lost the game is true sportsmanship because victory is in one’s participation and playing a fair game.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I always believed education can change the society and broaden thoughts .And if you educate a girl child she can create wonders. So I would like to encourage every girl child to get their rights for education and empower themselves.