Mrs. A Puri
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am Arti Puri, a loving, caring and an enthusiastic person, who strongly believes that every individual has a unique spark that has to be illuminated. I am a person with virtues and flaws as well. I believe in compatibility and respect for each other in every relationship. Myself is an assertive personality who maintains her dignity with grace and pride. I am an ambivert person who needs her own space; but on the other hand, very compassionate and emotional person also. I believe in myself and will achieve great height someday.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
My greatest achievement is yet to be achieved, but being a loving and caring mother, it takes some time to have the biggest achievement of my life that would proud me as well as my family and my continuous endeavour for the same would bring fruits in future. Apart from selected for your esteemed contest, I was earlier selected for reality show ‘Food Food Maha challenge India ka Super Chef’ aired on ‘Food Food channel during 2011 where I remained in the Show for all the 13 episodes inspite of the fact that I never got any professional cooking training nor I belonged to any culinary school. Both these things make me feel proud of myself.
- Define the true beauty.
Perception of beauty is not physiological only. Beauty is the perfect blend or amalgamation of virtues, thoughts and physical appearance. True beauty lies in goodness of heart and thoughts as well as the way a person carries herself/himself. Only appearance is not real beauty. Real beauty should have all the qualities of compassion, empathy, purity of thoughts, goodness of heart.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A complete, healthy and happy family makes when every individual respect and care one another and gives space to everyone. The love bond and care that keeps very member of the family united. If the members of the family do not feel associated or bonded with one another we cannot say that the family to be a happy family. For me love and respect for one another’s feelings make a family a happy family.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
Favourite Idea of holidaying is a group of family members along with parents will go to a happening and cool place like Maldives. Staying there, doing camp fire, playing games and having fun and spend quality time with entire family. This will rejuvenate the warmth between the relations and will give unforgettable memories.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
As I mentioned above that every individual has unique spark that should be illuminated. So, the main reason to participate in this contest is to bring that spark into action. By participating in this contest, I want to explore more about myself and also wants to show the world that a married Indian woman is not only meant for cooking and household works but she has the potential and calibre beyond that. This gives me a platform to prove my potential and calibre to the whole world and that would change the thinking of Indian society towards married women some day.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
In today scenario, the sexual assaults and harassment faced by females disturbs me the most. Men treat woman as a sex object. The brutality faced by the rape or assault victims shows the real picture of growing society where the perspective of men is not changed towards woman. A rape victim feels ashamed for having no fault and on the other hand rapist put blames on the other sex for not dressing properly etc. So this mentality needs to be changed the mindset of men. They should respect the dignity of a woman of being a woman.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
“Never see the colour, Never see the face, Only see the character, Which you can trace.” This quote always inspired me a lot because I believe that your real character should be like that people inspire from your personality and character.
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
In my opinion true sportsmanship is all about learning to live life happily where we learn that never complained and blame others for your failures. The person who has this quality will never go in darkness and depression during the period of distress and sorrow. Excuses and complaints waste precious time and energy that could be used for more important activities. In our society where getting success is everything, a true sportsman learns to accept losing as a part of life and thus keep that smile on his/her face regardless of the circumstances. Thus, a spirit of good sportsmanship is loved by his followers and respected by everyone in the society and people remains happy in his/her company. Thus, true sportsmanship is all about being humble in victory as well as gracious in defeat.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
1. First of all, in my life I have observed that a lot needs to be done for the people suffering from critical diseases like Cancer, thalassemia etc.. I want to do charity services for these people. All relevant information and help would be given and will also ensure that every individual in the society should have medical cover for these types of critical diseases in collaborations with the local groups and organisations and also with large corporate houses will provide support in this regard. 2. Secondly, I want to cultivate the habit of doing charity for all the people of society so that funds should not be the constraint for any disaster. For this I will awaken the society by talking, disperse new messages or time-specific information from time to time through social media and also organise seminar for culminating the habit of doing charity for the society. 3. Lastly many things need to be done for the society in every filed whether it is education, woman empowerment, child labour, etc which are ruining the society. And If I were selected as charity ambassador I want to do something for every menace of the society.