Mrs. P Pandey
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am Pratima Pandey from Raebareli, i consider myself as a optimistic and confident lady who apply every effort to attain the goal with never give up approach, besides being a homemaker.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
The most adorable achievement of my life which makes me feel high is to win trust and heart of my family members and to get the title of World's best Mom by my loving daughter.
- Define the true beauty.
It is well said that true beauty comes from inner soul, when we cross every holds up of our life confidently with out losting the faith in the almighty, beauty is defind as women's strengh, dignity and confidence.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Exchanging convocation, helping each other in day to day task and spending quality time together makesa complete, healthy and happy family for me.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
My favourite idea of holidaying is to visit my village and enjoy the true beauty of nature with my whole family by singing, dancing, playing, eating delicious food etc.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
I am participating in Mrs. India Queen of substance to celebrate my womanhood and help my femininity to grow and mature.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
The topic of women molestation after marriage is what which it is bothering to me most, i think every in laws and husband should give the chance to the homemakers like us to conquer their independence.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
The quote that encourages me is 'Live Your Life, Forget Your Age'.
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
True sportsmanship implies fair play, respect for discipline, recognition of the need for team work and cheerfulness even in the event of defeat and giving credit to each one present in the team.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
As a charity ambassador i would like to give chance to every lady in making to showcase her skills by organizing various talent competitions and thus helping them for realize their potential.