Mrs. N Singh
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
A happy go lucky, impetuous, cheerful, fun loving and bold person who likes to live for today but loves for tomorrow. A small town girl with a dream, drive and ambition. I am not afraid to fight for what’s right, I want, what I deserve or what I believe in.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
Marriage and a child came to me at a very young age, but I continued my studies and worked in some of the best boarding school in India. Giving me the opportunity to have a positive and lasting influence on so many young minds and leave my mark in this world.
- Define the true beauty.
The truth is beauty is between the ears. If your outlook is positive and you have love and compassion, it will show. And no matter what you look like on the outside people will always be attracted to your company and that is true beauty.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
A family is a bond based on love and trust… A family does not demonstration of this every time that this love and trust exists and will always be there for each other.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
Someplace where I feel peace and be myself without being judged, not having to worry about it being too hot or cold and some scenery would be nice too.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
I want to be a role model especially for the girls and women from where I come from. I want to show the girls that nothing is impossible and I want to show the women that being a wife and a mother is not the end but can be a beginning.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
The intolerance.... the lack of concern for others or the encourage young people to be progressive in their vision… tradition has to move with time.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
The word impossible says it all, I am possible …..
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
The ability to accept defeat … and victory with equanimity.
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
I would be able to tell people how I have taken my life and given it purpose. I would take the opportunity to talk and if need be counsel them on how to better oneself within their circumstances. Being a charity ambassador would give my message the weight to reach the world.