Mrs. M Dahake
- A Brief about yourself and how you describe your own Personality and Persona.
I am a 29-year-old, young HR Professional, happilymarried to a Banker and blessed with a 2 year old Daughter. As a person, I am very humble and disciplined in my personal & professional life. I have a keen interest in learning and adapting new things which polishes my knowledge and keep me updated. My friends and family know me as passionate and well-organized.
- Your Achievements that makes you feel high.
• The first thing that makes me extremely proud is despite all the challenges in dynamic corporate world and building home with my husband & child, I have been able to achieve a beautiful balance. While managing this, I still can pursue my own dreams like participating in this pageant & leading a healthy lifestyle. • Another achievement which I would like to mention is, I have recently completed 5 years in one of the Fortune 500 organization and has been widely and repeatedly recognized as a vital member of the Talent Acquisition Team. Within this short span, I have gained trust of my management and currently I work very closely to senior management and board members of the company.
- Define the true beauty.
Its within yourself. Self-belief, confidence, positive attitude. How you help people and society for the social development. Would like to mention one own phrase – “True smile, not only on the face but in the voice of heart”.
- What makes a complete, healthy and happy family for you?
Nowadays nuclear family concept is there however still we all can educate our future generation through exchanging our thoughts and teaching them about the beauty of society. Also the culture of quality time by going on vacations, frequent gathering and having at least 1 time meal together in a day.
- What is your favorite Idea of Holidaying?
True meaning of Holiday is a leisure & recreation where we can find quality time from our day to day routine. Explore new places to create memories with my family and friends. Alsolove to go on “Jungle Safari” every year to see nature, animals real life and for the peaceful environment.
- Why you are participating in Mrs India Queen of Substance?
I am participating in this pageant because I feel it is a big platform to showcase your inner strength, I always dreamt of competing in an International pageant. With this I will also be able to contribute in the social cause and betterment of society.
- What bothers you most about what is happening in the country today?
For me, Child Sexual abuse is a serious & widespread problem across India and it is many parts of the world today. The horrible fact is when sexual abuse goes unreported and children are not given the protective and helpful assistance they need, they are left to suffer in silence.
- The Quote or saying that encourages you?
“The minute that you have a backup plan, you’ve admitted that you’re not going to succeed” - Elizabeth Holmes
- What is true “Sportsmanship” for you?
For me “True Sportsmanship” is – • Always give your best performance • Every win and loss has lots of learning • Team spirit & positive attitude
- If you were selected as a Charity Ambassador what Value addition would you like to make for our Society and how?
Children are the future of country. They can be prepared & shaped when they are young. To make this happen righteducation is required. I would strongly support helping for such academic institutions for children so that they can get educated and be independent. I would love to support organizations that aid in providing necessary infrastructure and healthy environment to kids.